STUDY FOR YOUR QUIZ TOMORROW!Tomorrow you will need to be ready to take your quiz! This is the last grade I am entering for the marking period! Bring your grammar book with you!
If I were you, I would make sure to study the following things:
- exaggeration--what is it and how is it used in The Princess Bride
- unity and coherence of paragraphs
- know the characters of The Princess Bride and be able to describe them
- know a few vocabulary words from The Princess Bride (vulpine, deduce, diabolical, unfathomable, lethal, smitten, hovel)
- from our discussions, understand that good authors make characters in their novels relatable to our lives. If asked, do you know and can you explain a character in The Princess Bride that you relate to?